Wall Street grows on Apple Moment, Microsoft, on Mazon

Advertisements
Loading...

Expectations of a coronavirus help package and a rise in quarterly earnings per share in Amazon Mazon, Apple Paul and other technology stocks rose on Wall Street on Monday.

Apple Paul Inc. jumped ahead of an event on Tuesday, when it is expected to unveil its new iPhone.

On 1 Amazon and 1 Oct October, the annual Mazon rallied more than a ll percent before its annual Prime Day shopping event. Microsoft rose 3.5 percent and the S&P information00 information technology index rose 3.3%.

The S&P 500 was down nearly 1% from its record high since September 2, almost recovering from a 9% pullback last month.

The Trump administration dominated optimistic sentiment after the Trump administration on Sunday demanded that Congress pass a strip-down coronavirus aid bill as negotiations on a comprehensive package came to a halt.

“It looks like the administration needs to make a deal before the election,” said Brian Battle, trading director of Performance Trust Capital Partners in Chicago. “Now it’s up to the Republican Senate to decide how big that number is going to be.”

Many investors see Democratic candidate Joe Biden as more likely to raise taxes, and Trump, who supports denominations, has had a better performance for the stock market over the months.

However, with rising expectations of a democratic victory in next month’s presidential election, investors are looking at the potential benefits of the Biden presidency, such as higher infrastructure costs and lower global trade uncertainty.

RealClearPolitics has shown the combined betting possibility that Better will win 67% chance and Trump 33% chance, the biggest gap between the two candidates so far.

With the October 15 presidential debate officially canceled, Trump is considering making important battle states this week as his doctors declare that they no longer pose a threat to the transmission of the novel coronavirus.

The results of the big US banks will be focused this week, JPMorgan & Co and Citigroup will report on Tuesday. S&P 500 Bank Index <.एसपीएक्सबीके> Increased by 0.9%.

Overall, the S&P 500 companies are expected to see a 20.7% decline in their third-quarter earnings year-on-year, down from a 30.6% decline in the second quarter.

Dow Jones Industrial Average <. डीजेआय> It was up 1.13% at 28,910.08 points, while the S&P 500 was up <.एसपीएक्स> Rose 2.01% to 3,546.95.

Nasdaq Composite <.IXIC> Added 3.16% to 11,945.77.

S&P 500 energy index due to lower oil prices <.SPNY> Came down 0.4%. [O/R]

Twitter Inc. rose 5.7% after Deutsche Bank upgraded the social media company’s shares to “buy” in anticipation of continued growth in 2021.

In Y Downsing on NYSE 1. ratio48- to -10 ratio decreasing subjects are omitted; On the Nasdaq, the 1.34-to-1 ratio advances.

The S&P 500 posted 70 new 52-week highs and no new lows; The Nasdaq Composite recorded 158 new highs and 11 new lows. Mine it

This story has been published from the Wire Agency feed without altering the text. Only the caption has been changed.

Subscribe to it Mint Newspapers

* Enter a valid email
* Thank you for subscribing to our newsletter.

    .

Source

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: