Celebrity hairstylists Rohit Bhatkar, Siddharth Malhotra, Hrithik Roshan, Ranveer Singh, Abhishek Bachchan, Farhan Akhtar, Bobby Deol, and Dalkar Salman, who have been working in the industry for some time. Notably, Sonam Kapoor has also created a look for Ahuja and her husband Anand Anuja and Nritya Menon who works in both Hindi and South projects. He used to style even the late Sushant Singh Rajput.
Speaking of Bollywood season Recently, Rohit Bhatkar revealed the tips for celebrities to take care of five hairs as per their routine.
1. Eat for health, live a balanced lifestyle, drink enough water, make your hair and skin look good and exercise if you feel like it.
2. Less is more, don’t overdo it with anything. Do it sparingly. This is a product that uses a hair style or treats from the inside out.
3. For better blood circulation, try and stimulate your scalp. In turn the senses on your scalp are activated for hair growth. The old natural coconut oil champi suggested by our grandmother is the best way to divert blood flow from your scalp and massage helps to awaken the steam-cells on your scalp.
Your. Understand your hair and scalp and do what works best for you. Don’t try to do what works best for others. It may not work for you. We all have different genes, different skin types, different scalp and hair. And different concerns.
Minimum. Trim regularly at least once every 45 days.
Moreover, Bhatkar spoke about the products designed to keep the scalp and hair healthy.
1. Must have the right shampoo and conditioner according to their scalp and hair type.
2. Hair wax or paste depending on the type of hair or styling product works best for them or moisturizing hair cream.
3. A small paddle brush or semi-round brush is enough to fit in your travel kit.
Rohit Bhatkar reveals 5 most important tips when it comes to proper hair care.
1. Only use the right shampoo and conditioner on the last times and week. Do not use hot water while bathing or showering as it makes the skin and hair more dry. Preferably, rinse the last with cold water as they hold the pores and cuticles well.
2. If you are outdoors, use a li-in cream in your hair as it acts like a sunblock as it protects your hair from UV rays and dust.
Your. Try oil massage once in 20 days to improve blood circulation in your scalp.
Health. Eat for health, drink more fluids, water. Live a balanced lifestyle with severe effects on hair and skin.
5. Exercise in moderation. Take hair supplements only if necessary or as prescribed by your doctor or dermatologist. Don’t curse your jeans for skin and hair. Try and hug. The more you try to bend it, the more “remember” it will be rebellious.
Also read: Stylist Spotlight: Meet Rohit Bhatkar, a celebrity hairstylist who works with Siddharth Malhotra, Farhan Akhtar and others.
Catch us for latest Bollywood News, New Bollywood Movies Updates, Box Office Collection, New Movies Release, Bollywood News Hindi, Entertainment News, Bollywood News Today and Upcoming Movies 2020 and just stay updated with the latest Hindi movies on Bollywood season.