Desk. Long, thick and shiny hair is what every girl aspires to be. Have you thought that rice water is also used for hair. Rice water is rich in carbohydrates, which is beneficial for skin as well as hair. In addition, it also contains antioxidants, ferulic acid, minerals and vitamins, which nourishes the hair from its roots. It gives adequate nutrition to the hair and prevents hair fall. Rice water contains a good amount of amino acids which helps to make hair strong and dense.
Benefits of rice water:
– The carbohydrate present in the rice water ie inositol reduces friction in the hair and strengthens them from the roots. In addition, it contains many other nutritional elements as well, due to which the hair gets strong growth, along with its shine and flexibility. Apart from this, it also maintains the natural shine of the hair.
– Rice water contains a good amount of protein. Therefore, it prevents hair from getting double-faced. Wash hair with rice water at least 3 times a week.
– Having dandruff or bacterial infection on the scalp is often a concern for everyone. Washing hair with rice water helps in getting rid of dandruff.
– Rice water helps in hair growth and also prevents hair fall. It nourishes hair due to the presence of vitamins B, C, E and helps the hair to grow faster.
– Chawl water prevents hair fall. It gives a safe layer to the hair and reduces the problem of frequent hair breakage. It also protects the hair from the sun’s harmful rays and dust.