new Delhi. Today, every work is changing according to time. Be it the work of voprivate institutions, or government. People are being given benefits through all kinds of new schemes, in the way the Aadhaar number has become the most necessary for availing government schemes. This is base no. It has become very important not only for the work of the bank but also for getting a new SIM card from the railway and opening the bank account. Now the need of Aadhaar card is also required in the admission of children. It is now being used as address proof as well.
But now this Aadhar card has also been changed. A new polyvinyl chloride (PVC) card has been issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). The design of this new Aadhaar card is similar to that of ATM cards and credit cards. Which you can easily carry in a wallet.
The biggest advantage of this new Aadhaar card is that the quality of printing and lamination of this PVC card is better. Which will remain from melting even after being in water. And it will last for many years. Apart from this, through the QR code of this new PVC Aadhaar card, the authenticity of the card will be confirmed immediately. There will not be any technical problems in this.
With this new initiative of UIDAI, you will now get your Aadhaar in a size that you can easily carry in your wallet.
UIDAI wrote in the tweet, ‘If you want to get Aadhaar PVC Card, you can now order from home, it is attractive in appearance and is equipped with modern security features. A hologram, Guilloche pattern, Ghost Image and microtext features have been given in this new cord for security.
The most important thing is that the chances of this PVC Aadhaar card being muted are quite low. For the new PVC card, you have to pay 50 rupees to UIDAI, after which this cord will reach your home. Now let us know about the process of ordering it from home ..
- To request a new PVC Aadhaar card, first open the official website of UIDAI (https://uidai.gov.in),
- After that go to ‘My Aadhaar Section’ and click on ‘Order Aadhaar PVC Card’.
- As soon as you click on the Order Aadhaar PVC Card, you will have to enter either a 12-digit Aadhaar number or a 16-digit virtual ID or a 28-digit EID, either of these three.
- After entering the Aadhaar number, the security code or captcha code will come down, after filling it, you will click on Send OTP below. After which OTP will come on your registered mobile number. After submitting the OTP, click on the submit shown below. After that a preview copy of the PVC Card will appear on the screen. Which will contain details associated with your base.
- Finally the payment option will come. By clicking on it, you pay 50 rupees through all digital medium. After that, Aadhaar PVC Card will be ordered. After a few days, PVC Aadhaar card will reach your home through speed post.