aakhiri Khabar tak

Hathras Case: CBI questioned for 6 hours by victim’s father and both brothers | Hathras case: victim’s father and both brothers questioned by CBI for 6 hours, temporary tent set up in village


Digital Desk, New Delhi. On Wednesday, the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) team probing the Hathras gang-rape case questioned the family members of the victim. The investigating agency interrogated the victim’s father and both brothers for 6 hours. The CBI team left him at 6:40 AM. He has been taken from the temporary office of the CBI to the village amid heavy security arrangements.

CBI team reached district hospital to collect records
Today, CBI officials visited the government district hospital in the town to collect the records of the victim’s treatment. During his one-hour visit here, the CBI team interacted with the doctors and other staff at the hospital. He reportedly received information on the treatment given to the victim after the gang rape and murderous attack on the girl on 14 September.

CBI spent four hours on crime scene on Tuesday
Let the CBI team reach the crime scene for the first time on Tuesday. The CBI spent nearly four hours on the crime scene, videographed here, sealed the area. Also at the same place questioned the brother and mother of the victim. Apart from this, the CBI team also went to the place where the victim’s body was burnt. Information was also taken from the victim’s elder brother there. While returning from the village, the CBI took the victim’s brother along, letting him go after about four hours. However, the victim’s brother said that there were no questions during this period. The CBI team living in Hathras for the last three days has collected all the documents related to the case from the Uttar Pradesh Police.

Gang rape incident took place on 14 September
Please tell that it has been a month since the gang rape incident in Hathras. There was a gang rape incident on 14 September, on 29 September, the victim died in Delhi. After which the local administration hurriedly burnt the dead body of the victim, which was disputed. The UP government first constituted the SIT in this case, then handed over the investigation to the CBI.


%d bloggers like this: