Bitter trolley caught fire due to short circuit

Advertisements
Loading...

Sikar / Neemkathana. In Bawdi Chowk ward number 25 in Bhandag ka Mohalla, a cantonment located in Neemkathana area of ​​Sikar district of Rajasthan, a short circuit was set on fire on Wednesday evening in a bitter trolley.

Sikar / Neemkathana. In Bawdi Chowk ward number 25 in Bhandag ka Mohalla, a cantonment located in Neemkathana area of ​​Sikar district of Rajasthan, a short circuit was set on fire on Wednesday evening in a bitter trolley. Thankfully, there was no mass loss in the arson, postponed due to a big accident, but the bitter was completely burnt to ashes. The place where this accident has happened, people are moving throughout the day, innocent children also play on the road outside their homes. People allege that the accident happened due to the negligence of the Electricity Department. In order to top the wires hanging below, the local residents made the department aware several times, but there was no hearing. Seeing the flames, people nearby reached the spot and controlled the fire with the help of water tankers. Kotwali police also immediately reached the spot with information. It is being told that the truck driver was carrying bitter gourd to Ganeshwar Gaushala. At the same time, accident occurred due to a sudden short circuit in the low-lying power lines in ward number 25.



Source

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: